Attribute Table not showing layer data in when I open Edit Web Mapping Application Edit or View Web Mapping Application, but does load when I open the Web Map Viewer.

07-21-2017 06:47 AM
MaryGambordella
New Contributor II

The map in question can be found HERE

I have a Web Map with two services in it. One is called the CS Interactive Map and has 14 layers, the other is called the CS Basemap and has 8 layers. The basemap is used as just that, a basemap (though not selected to be a basemap, the Topographic basemap is used). Both of these items hold a layer called Streets (in the CS Basemap it is divided into Major Roads and Streets). The CS Interactive Map Streets layer is configured to show a pop-up and has a custom attribute display. The CS Basemap Streets layer (both Major Roads and Streets) has the pop-up turned off, and is set to display a list of field attributes.

When I open the Web Map in the Web Map Viewer, if I click "Show Table" on the CS Interactive Map, I can see the attribute table exactly as it should be. This goes for the Major Roads and Streets layers in the CS Basemap as well. When I go to the Web Mapping Application and click Edit Application, if I open the Attribute Table widget, the CS Interactive Map Streets layer is turned on, and the CS Basemap Streets (Major Roads and Streets) layer is turned on. If I click Open Attribute Table and select the CS Basemap Streets (both Major Roads and Streets), they both load and show all the correct data. If I select the CS Interactive Map Streets layer nothing shows. There is no loading icon (like I see for the Basemap for a split second before the data appears) and no attribute data shows at all. The same situation occurs when I select View Application for the Web Mapping Application. 

I am stuck at what to do next. I did try changing the display option for the CS Interactive Map Streets layer from a Custom Attribute Display to display a List of Attributes, but the data still did not show. Any help would be appreciated.

7 Replies
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

Looks like this is a question about the attribute table widget in the https://community.esri.com/community/gis/web-gis/web-appbuilder?sr=search&searchId=84f41f9f-9c0d-4c8...

0 Kudos
MaryGambordella
New Contributor II

So can I not post it here, or do I need to repost it completely in that other section?

0 Kudos
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

You can leave it here - I tagged it so it should show up on the activity feed for that space. 

0 Kudos
MaryGambordella
New Contributor II

Thank you

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Mary,

Are there any error shown in your browsers web console (developer tools F12)?

0 Kudos
MaryGambordella
New Contributor II

No.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Then your best bet is to call esri tech support. Without any error it is not possible to provide any help based on your description.

0 Kudos