I seem to be unable to publish a hosted feature service (share as web layer) and correctly include my related data tables. This seems to be a new issue as of the 2.0 release.
- In memory joins/relates are not supported, thus a relationship class must be created (and has been)
- The related records are accessible via the relationship class WITHOUT an in memory 'relate' from Desktop
- Attempting to publish with only the relationship class in place results in a feature service that does not include my tables.
- If a relationship class is created AND I create the in memory 'relates' then the tables will publish to AGO, however there are then duplicate related records tables available when using 'view related records' from the popup or attribute table. I assume this stems from the redundant relationship class, and relate.
- Could this be a side effect of the known issue addressed in the 2.0 release notes? Release notes for ArcGIS Pro 2.0—ArcGIS Pro | ArcGIS Desktop
When publishing selected layers in a map, include tables only if they are related.