Sent Error Code 1000

06-26-2017 11:31 AM
KevinKozak
Occasional Contributor

Hello, I have created a Survey123 form from a hosted feature service in ArcGIS Online with the Inbox option. I have downloaded the features into the Inbox and editing one of the surveys. When I try to send the survey from the Outbox I get a Send Error with code 1000. The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Any ideas what is causing this sent error?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Kevin,

What version of the Survey123 app are you using? To better understand the issue, are you able to collect new features (not edit existing) and send them successfully to the existing hosted feature service?

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
KevinKozak
Occasional Contributor

Hello Phil,

Thank you for getting back with me. I have used version 2.1.6. I am able to create new surveys and send them successfully. I did email James Tedrick and he replied with the following message.

"There are a couple of potential issues.  The first is that the layer being written to (TRANSPORT.BRIDGE) has a period in it; I don’t think this is an issue, but a period in the table name can present issues in general.  The second is inferred from the field names – they are all capitalized.  If the GlobalID or Objectid is also capitalized or mixed case (as opposed to globalid and objectid), that can generate an error like what you are reporting."

I have not been able to test this yet do to other work priorities.

Kevin

0 Kudos