AnsweredAssumed Answered

Single band raster with multiple values  to multiple rasters with single value.

Question asked by mlambruschi on Jun 14, 2017
Latest reply on Jun 15, 2017 by mlambruschi

Hoping I can get some direction here for iterating in model builder, I've looked around the forums/internet and haven't found what I am looking for, which I feel is a fairly straight forward model. 

I have a single raster with values from 1-90, each correspond to a land use class. I want to create a model that will extract each value and save it as a new raster. So instead of having one raster with 90 values, I will have 90 rasters each with its own land use value. I could do this as a batch processing "extract by attributes" but that get tedious fast when you want to extract 90 classes. 

I have tried some iterate functions coupled with the "extract by attributes" but I am a beginner at model builder and am not setting the model up correctly. The output rasters I am getting are just copies of the input raster, named by their land use class, but they still have all 90 classes in each of them. 

Does anyone have an example model I could look at or suggestions on what I may be doing incorrectly, that would be much appreciated!

Thanks!  

Outcomes