AnsweredAssumed Answered

Deploying Web Appbuilder app

Question asked by Mehretab on Jun 13, 2017
Latest reply on Jul 25, 2018 by bhanu_vd
I have been developing an app from the developer edition of web appbuilder and deployed it in our Web server (Tomcat) it seems to work with out any problem from our organizations intranet and internet infrastracture. But when we tried it at home from our own machine it appears to hang forever with the blue sreen (loading screen). Here are the error report from the console of chrome and Firefox.
From Chrome (2 error report)
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of statisticsUtils.js 403 (Forbidden)
js.arcgis.com/3.20/init.js:3Error: scriptError at f (js.arcgis.com/3.20/init.js:10) at HTMLScriptElement.<anonymous> (js.arcgis.com/3.20/init.js:35)
from Firefox
Status Code 403 Forbiden
It complains  about the statisticsUtil.js file and this javascript file resides in the Jimu.js folder and it deals with query and filtering a layer (from my understanding), this file is the only file which can not be opened from the browser and it throws this error message (403 Forbidden: You don't have permission to access /...../..../jimu.js/statisticsUtils.js on this server). Any idea Robert Scheitlin, GISP and any body that have an idea what did I do wrong in the process of deploying the app.
Thanks in advance

Outcomes