Mobile toolbox download?

Jump to solution
06-12-2017 12:29 PM
JohnSawyer
New Contributor

I am trying to create a mobile web cache and thought it would be easy to find and download the Mobile Tools toolbox. I am apparently wrong!  I've not had any luck navigating ESRIs website, google hasn't come through either, and the one link I found here on GeoNet is out of date.

Could anyone please point me in the right direction to download the toolbox, please? I am using 10.3, if that makes a difference.

Thanks!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You need to install ArcGIS 10.2.1 for Windows Mobile (compatible with ArcGIS 10.3.x, is the last release of ArcGIS for Windows Mobile) to view the Mobile Toolbox. You might get the product under Downloads in My Esri.

It is retiring in July, 2017, after which it will not be available in My Esri site as well.

Once installed, the toolbox can be added to the ArcToolBox from 

C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcGIS\Mobile10.2\ArcToolbox\Toolboxes

Think Location

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You need to install ArcGIS 10.2.1 for Windows Mobile (compatible with ArcGIS 10.3.x, is the last release of ArcGIS for Windows Mobile) to view the Mobile Toolbox. You might get the product under Downloads in My Esri.

It is retiring in July, 2017, after which it will not be available in My Esri site as well.

Once installed, the toolbox can be added to the ArcToolBox from 

C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcGIS\Mobile10.2\ArcToolbox\Toolboxes

Think Location
JohnSawyer
New Contributor

Very helpful, thanks!

I see the My Esri is full of downloads and will be my go to spot for add ons and tools. Great resource.