Can I call multiple outputs from a series of inputs in Survey123?

Jump to solution
06-07-2017 02:14 PM
deleted-user-57QLt_-7NcdX
New Contributor II

Hi,

I have a fire weather form developed in Survey123 where I am asking users to input three variables; 1) elevation, 2) dry bulb temperature, and 3) wet bulb temperature.  The elevations are currently grouped into two categories, 0-500 feet (low elev) and 501-1900 feet (mid elev).  

From those inputs, I would like to provide them with (autofill) Relative Humidity and Dew Point readings using the attached CSV file.  

While this seems like it should be relatively straightforward, I'm struggling for a coding solution.  

Thanks in advance for any help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Scott,

To accomplish this, you would need to create a new column that aggregates your 3 lookup values into 1 code value.  The you can generate a matching code in the form and conduct a lookup.  I've attached an implementation based on your form & data.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Scott,

To accomplish this, you would need to create a new column that aggregates your 3 lookup values into 1 code value.  The you can generate a matching code in the form and conduct a lookup.  I've attached an implementation based on your form & data.

deleted-user-57QLt_-7NcdX
New Contributor II

Thanks James,

That solution worked well.  Much appreciated.

0 Kudos