Got a issue driving me crazy today....
- I have a registered 'App' in my organization.
- I'm using the clientId and clientSecret to generate a token and execute geocoding and routing.
- I have a few custom Travel Modes defined under the organization utility services tab as discussed in the documentation.
- All the default modes are removed.
- When I log into the organization on ArcGIS.com and use the UI map, the directions widget shows the correct set of custom Travel Modes and they calculate routes the way I expect.
- However when I use the application to call "Utilities/GPServer/GetTravelModes", the return contains the "stock default" set of travel modes NOT the custom set defined in the organization.
- When the application executes a route request, the results are clearly using one of the defaults not one of the custom settings.
Why can't the application access the organization settings?