work in arcmap

05-09-2017 01:45 AM
mohammadaljaber1
New Contributor

I won’t to work with the database for the survey123 in arcmap is there a way to download the image were taken in the survey and connect them on arc map

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Mohammad

Yes this is possible. You will need to sign into AGOL or Portal for ArcGIS using the named user that was used to publish the survey. Then go into My Content and find the directory that contains the survey form and feature service. If you click on the service, there is an option export the data as a file geodatabase - this will create a new item (a file geodatabase) that you can subsequently download and open in ArcMap. All attachments will be maintained in the database, so you will be able view and access them through the attribute table and pop ups.

Please let me know if you need more detail on this workflow

Thanks

John

mohammadaljaber1
New Contributor

Thanks its work

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi. Alternatively, you can also access the data from your survey live if you add the survey's feature layer to your map. In both ArcMap and ArcGIS Pro you can log into ArcGIS Online and access live survey feature layers. Using the identify tool in ArcMap and ArcGIS Pro, you can access photos from your survey. They will be shown in the popup.  Any user with access to the survey's feature layer will be able to do this.