Hello, basically what I want to do is have a user create a feature class in an sde database and have their user schema be dbo (or other standardized name) without being granted system admin. Currently when a user tries to create a feature class it names it 'database."domain/user".dataset. Is there anyway for the created dataset to be 'datbase.dbo.dataset' and be anonymous? A couple details and things that have been tried:
- SDE database is a Sql Server
- Have tried adjusting user mapping in Sql Server Manager to have the dbo default schema
- Have tried setting their role as db_owner
- Have tried unchecking 'sde owned schema' when creating the enterprise database
- Again, problem is not creating the data it is adjusting the schema to display as described above
Any ideas or need more info? Thanks!