Attribute Table - Selected Row Color

Jump to solution
03-30-2017 09:52 AM
JasonStanton__GISP
Occasional Contributor

Greetings,

In v2.3 how would I change the color of the row in the attribute table when that record is selected?  It is highlighted on the map so I know it is selected/active.  In v2.0 and 2.1 I changes the background-color of ".jimu-widget-attributetable .ui-state-active", but that is not doing the trick this time.  I tried a bunch of things, but I can't figure it out.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Jason

EDIT - It appears as though when I double-click on records in the attribute table they are not actually selected (though as I mention above they are highlighted on the map) as the zoom and clear selection options are not available to me.  Any thoughts??

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Jason,

You have to select the leftmost row header column to select a row in the table.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Jason,

You have to select the leftmost row header column to select a row in the table.

0 Kudos
RebeccaSummers1
New Contributor

But where would I look to change the actual color of the selected row from electric blue to say pastel red or whatever. And the same for the feature selected by the row selection action?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rebecca,

To change the selection color of the row in the AT widget you have to override the css rule:

.jimu-widget-attributetable .ui-state-active {
    background-color: rgb(0, 255, 255) !important;
}

for changing the actual feature selection that is quite the task. Here is an example.

https://community.esri.com/thread/188028-edit-widget-color-off-the-selection-response 

RebeccaSummers1
New Contributor

Thanks, Robert. Will try and see how it works. 

0 Kudos
JasonStanton__GISP
Occasional Contributor

Well there you go.... reading helps!  Thanks for the clarification!

0 Kudos