We want to move to SDK 100.0, but we also need to be able to release some bug fixes in our previous App.
Is it possible to have both SDK's installed?
Are we talking for developing purposes or deployment?
When I had different versions installed I created symlinks on my system.
I renamed installed iOS folder to iOS-10.2.5.
Then I installed quartz and renamed it to iOS-100.0.0
After that, I created/updated symlink for what version I needed at that point.
For example, if I needed Quartz, my iOS folder was a symlink to iOS-100.0.0
Hope this helps,
Thanks. While we are migrating to 100.0, I still want to be able to release apps with the 10.2.5 SDK. Then we don't have to wait for the 100.0 migration to be finished.
I'll give symlinks a try.
Retrieving data ...