ArcGIS Online Attribute Table Widget Filter isn't working correctly.

03-06-2017 09:44 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have created a WebApp using WebApp Builder to display some of our Survey123 data. We have a Date field in the survey. When I open the App and and setup a filter to only show records taken on a certain day, there is a miscommunication happening as it displays the records of the day before the day i selected to filter on. 

Here is an example of the filter : 

The results of the filter are: 

I did notice in when i pulled the data into ArcMap, select by attribute, and get the unique values for the date. The values are stored as '2017-02-26 00:00:00'. Could that be whats causing the issue? Any help on this topic would be much appreciated!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Nikolai,

Does this happen in the web map as well as the Web AppBuilder?

https://community.esri.com/community/gis/web-gis/web-appbuilder?sr=search&searchId=285bd52f-2463-4e4...

-Kelly

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Surprisingly, the filter works like its suppose to in the map! Hope that helps you narrow down the problem.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

This sounds like a time zone offset issue. Your date field has 0:00:00 as the time and once ArcGIS server applies the time zone offset this can place the query results as the previous day. One good data management method would be to set the time for all your data to a specific time instead of midnight as they are now. You can do this in ArcMap using the field calculator.

0 Kudos