CIP Error Message

Jump to solution
02-20-2017 10:46 AM
GregHornbeek
New Contributor II

Hello All,

I am looking to add some projects. I have everything loaded and installed. I Start editing and create all of the details for my project. From there, I select all of the assets that I would like to associate with this project. Everything populates in the assets window. I would like to than save it and here is where I run into a snag.

When I click the "Save Selected Asset to a Project" button, I get the following error message: "Error in the Costing Tools - CIPProjectWindow: CreateCIPProject   The value is incompatible with the field type. [TOTPNT]"

I am not sure what the issue is and I have been having some trouble trying to locate any information on this error. Has anyone else ran into this error or know where there is any other information on it?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GregHornbeek
New Contributor II

I have figured out a work around. Just create a dummy point asset (must be Point) and save project. Reload the project via the toolbar and then you can delete the project. After this happens, the template works well.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
GregHornbeek
New Contributor II

I have figured out a work around. Just create a dummy point asset (must be Point) and save project. Reload the project via the toolbar and then you can delete the project. After this happens, the template works well.

0 Kudos