Select to view content in your preferred language

Layers not displaying in the app

02-20-2017 07:58 AM
SarahJohnson
Deactivated User

Hi!

My online map is working perfectly.  However, when I open up the app - both editor mode and the public mode, most of my layers do not display.  My raster and the transportation layer from ESRI display, however, my shapefiles do not.  I can see the layers in the legend, I can even turn them on and off, they are just not drawing in the map itself.  Also, when I try to add the filter widget or any others, it only gives me the option to use the transportation layer, it does not register that the shapefile are there at all.

Here is the online map:

http://cityoflubbock.maps.arcgis.com/home/webmap/viewer.html?webmap=c7fb79933f4c4076a90b9b7600f4a381 

Here is the public app:

ArcGIS Web Application 

Thanks for any help!
Sarah J

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Sarah,

When I access your web map "Mowing Map" and open it in Web AppBuilder embedded in ArcGIS Online, I can see the shapefiles both in the "builder" experience and in my finished app:

Can you please try clearing your web browser cache? Then try to recreate the app?

Hope this helps,

JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

If the facing issues with ArcGIS Online Maps on Google Chrome, try switching to Internet Explorer and check if the issue persists.

Think Location
0 Kudos