Artifacts with items in the PROJECT tab

02-09-2017 09:27 PM
MaxMax2
Occasional Contributor II

I've noticed that some items in the PROJECT pane has white text on mouse over while others has dark blue text. Looks like a bug.

Also, as you can see, items with dark blue text on hover have different rectangle of highlighting (it is smaller and has margin). Items with artifacts are Save, Save As, Options, Help, Exit.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Is there a functionality error? (aka bug) or is it an aesthetics issue?   I don't know how you would flag it, but you can try to issue an 'incident' report through your support.

0 Kudos
MaxMax2
Occasional Contributor II

Bug is not functionality error only. Design issues are bugs too. I just drew ArcGIS Pro developers attention to this problem. I hope they will fix it in the next release.

I think it is not such a big problem so I will not write to support. I write to support if there is a bug in ArcObjects or in ArcGIS Pro SDK, but this is just cosmetic issue that can be easy fixed in WPF (by which the ArcGIS Pro GUI is built).

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Ok... it is unlikely they will see it though, unless you can file an non-bug incident report

0 Kudos