Query based on datetime field over geodatabase offline layer doesn't work

01-24-2017 05:42 PM
JorgeAtanacio_Galindo
Esri Contributor

I've downloaded a local geodatabase to work offline in my Windows 8.1 Tablet, and I need to get features from a specific layer based on datetime field, I can get this with online layer in rest service through next line:

"REALDATE >= date '" + DateTime.Now.ToUniversalTime() + "' AND REALDATE <= date '" + DateTime.Now.AddDays(1).ToUniversalTime() +"' and works perfectly; but when I tried to execute this query on my local geodatabase layer, never return features, someone could explain why it is not working.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JoshuaBixby
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The GeoNet Help place is for help with GeoNet itself, not general help from the GeoNet community.  You might want to move this to another place to increase visibility.  For now, I will share with https://community.esri.com/community/gis?sr=search&searchId=e7ebcacc-1fb0-4d49-ab8b-b2f221111e1e&sea...‌ to get a few more pairs of eyes on it.

Seeing that you aren't using a RESTful query to access the data in the local geodatabase, how are you accessing the local/offline data.  I can't really comment on the format of the query until I know more about how or what app/tool you are using to access the local/offline data.

0 Kudos
JorgeAtanacio_Galindo
Esri Contributor

Hello Joshua, thank you for your response, I'm developing a Windows Store App using ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET Ver. 10.2.7; I'm using services pattern to get my local geodatabase and coding in C# over Visual Studio 2015.

I have published my service in ArcGIS for Server 10.4.1, and layers are on SQL Server 2014.

0 Kudos