AnsweredAssumed Answered

Extracting Related Table Data Created From survey123 to ArcMap

Question asked by pdituri on Jan 9, 2017
Latest reply on Jan 10, 2017 by pdituri

Hello, Survey123 aficionados!

I've created a survey using an XLSForm with a repeat block.  There's no problem in publishing, downloading, or executing the survey or uploading data, and the related records and attachments show up when I open the hosted feature layer in the ArcGIS Online map viewer.  I then tried to open up the hosted feature layer table in ArcMap and access the related records table via ArcMap, and I can get at the feature layer records.  However, when I try to access the related table, I consistently get this "Loading table data" error message:

I get no records on the output table - although the status line shows that I have 5 records available, which is the number of related records I added to my example survey feature record when I did the survey:

My workaround is to download the related table as a shapefile, add it to ArcMap, and then I can manually relate the feature record's Global ID to the parentglob (Parent Global ID field) in the related record's table, so that the relates will work within ArcMap.  But I don't believe that I should have to do this workaround!

I am running ArcGIS 10.3.1 and I'm hoping for a simple solution to why I'm not seeing related records in ArcMap.  I may be greedy, but I'd rather export the hosted feature layer and related table to a file geodatabase instead of a shapefile, too.  Any advice would be awesome!

...pete...

Outcomes