Uncaught TypeError: cannot read property 'geometry' of undefined

11-28-2016 04:43 AM
Naveen_KumarKairamkonda
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I'm searching on layers using Enhanced Search widget. After I searched, Results will come in the "Results" Tab of Enhanced Search widget(screenshot: 1). When I click on the 1st resulted item, infoWindow is showing properly without any error in the console. But when I click on the other resulted items(other than the 1st resulted item i.e., 2nd, 3rd, and so on...), it's not showing the infoWindow and it's showing this error in the console. Error: Uncaught TypeError: cannot read property 'geometry' of undefined(Screeshot: 2)

Screenshot: 1 (i'm getting the infoWindow here - this is the 1st Resulted Item)

Screenshot: 2 (Not getting the infoWindow for the resulted items except the 1st resulted item)

Please suggest me, because of what I'm getting this error.

Regards,

Ibrahim.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ibrahim,

What version of WAB and what version of the widget are you using because line 2822 in version 2.1 has nothing to do with geometry?

0 Kudos
Naveen_KumarKairamkonda
Occasional Contributor

Hi Robert, 

Thanks for the quick reply...

Im using WAB2.0

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ibrahim,

And Like I asked before which version of the eSearch widget are you using? You can click on the widget holding the "Alt" key on you key board to get a dialog that tells the widget version.

0 Kudos
Naveen_KumarKairamkonda
Occasional Contributor

Version:  1.3.0.2( i have checked in manifest.json)

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Then you need to use the proper eSearch widget for the version of WAB you are using.

0 Kudos