I have a feature layer connected to a WAB map, with the following fields
- OBJECTID ( type: esriFieldTypeOID , alias: OBJECTID )
- LINE ( type: esriFieldTypeInteger , alias: LINE )
- ROUTE ( type: esriFieldTypeInteger , alias: ROUTE )
- SHAPE ( type: esriFieldTypeGeometry , alias: SHAPE )
- SHAPE.STLength() ( type: esriFieldTypeDouble , alias: SHAPE.STLength() )
Utilizing the Feature Layer Object, is there any simple way to get a list of the field names? I'd rather not run a Query, but if I have to what is best way to only return 1 record with those field names?
Thank you for your time