Collector crashes when opening webmap with Custom URL to send fields from Collector to Survey123

Jump to solution
10-20-2016 12:50 PM
CarlHolt1
Occasional Contributor III

Using the custom URL I am able to pull over a couple of fields from the WebMap into Survey123 on my desktop, but when I go to open that same map on Collector the application crashes. I am able to open up other webmaps and if I remove the survey feature service from the webmap, I can open the webmap in collector. Is the feature service corrupt or is the custom URL throwing it off.

Custom url: arcgis-survey123://?itemID=8252e36976a14a7580831ddfb26ee665&field:sw_id={SW_ID}&field:name_dev={Developmen}

iPad iOS v8.0.2

Collector for ArcGIS v 10.4.0

Survey123 v1.8.21

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

To close this question, the source of the Collector crash was  identified. More details in this other thread.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
OscarSepulveda_III
Occasional Contributor

This discussion from the Collector message board provides some insight into our problem that is similar to yours.  I believe this is what we are dealing with.. 

https://community.esri.com/thread/183513-does-collector-deeplinking-no-longer-work-in-ios10

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

To close this question, the source of the Collector crash was  identified. More details in this other thread.