I am using ArcGIS Pro 10.3.1 I was using the following steps manually,
1. Add X,Y data from *.CSV file.
2. Run the Empirical Bayesian Kriging algorithm for Interpolation ( Creates a raster and a layer )
3. Imported the US states layer from the portal
4. Export the newly created raster with the US States Layer Map ( Creates another raster )
5. Convert the new raster created using #4 to ASCII format.
I want to automate the above, unfortunately I am not able to find the geospatial analyst library in Java. So, I was trying to use python, but the python doesn't take the CSV file directly and it throws error, the examples provided only use shape files. I want to understand this,
1. Our code base is completely in Java, is there a Java API for all the algorithms for GeoSpatial Analyst tool for Geoprocessing ?
2. Without creating any shapefiles as shown in the example, is there a way to use the CSV files directly in the API, if so any example would be nice.