Attribute table esearch widget

07-13-2016 10:57 PM
RudoDuncan
New Contributor II

I have an operational layer that is created when my users filter the esearch widget, however the attribute table pops up automatically every time. I removed the attribute table from popping up, but when I open the attribute table manually, the operational layer attributes does not display. I am using the most updated esearch widget in my application.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rudo,

When you configure the layer, do not check the "Show in Attribute Table Widget" checkbox but do check the "Add as Operational Layer" and then when you search the results will appear in the LayerList widget and you can click the menu button for that layer in the LayerList widget and choose "Open Attribute Table".

RudoDuncan
New Contributor II

OK, i see now. You cannot click on the attribute table widget to view the operational layer. Thanks

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rudo,

In the 2.1 version you will be able to open the results in the AT Widget from a menu in the eSearch widget if you do not want the AT widget to open with the search results automatically.

Don't forget to mark this question as answered by clicking on the "Correct Answer" link on the reply that answered your question.