Hi Guys how do i 'save as' mt cascade story. I want to create the same app template and static content, but change the map content as a '2d' version. Eg. same map data but not using scene to display. Thanks Conor.

Jump to solution
07-01-2016 10:20 AM
ConorGraham
New Contributor II

Hi Guys how do i 'save as' mt cascade story. I want to create the same app template and static content, but change the map content as a '2d' version. Eg. same map data but not using scene to display.  Thanks Conor.

go.qub.ac.uk/4dsomme

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhilipMcLaughlin
Esri Contributor

Hi Conor,

Have you tried out the ArcGIS online assistant tool yet?

ArcGIS Online Assistant

It allows you to copy content in ArcGIS online - to another location or to another organisation account. You could use AGO-Assistant to copy your storymap into another folder and then use the item, details to rename the Storymap. You can then Edit the new copy using the normal Storymap builder or with AGO-Assistant there is also the ability to view (and edit) an items JSON - so you could edit the JSON directly if you had the webapp urls etc in place.....

Phil

View solution in original post

2 Replies
PhilipMcLaughlin
Esri Contributor

Hi Conor,

Have you tried out the ArcGIS online assistant tool yet?

ArcGIS Online Assistant

It allows you to copy content in ArcGIS online - to another location or to another organisation account. You could use AGO-Assistant to copy your storymap into another folder and then use the item, details to rename the Storymap. You can then Edit the new copy using the normal Storymap builder or with AGO-Assistant there is also the ability to view (and edit) an items JSON - so you could edit the JSON directly if you had the webapp urls etc in place.....

Phil

ConorGraham
New Contributor II

Brilliant, thanks. Will do on Monday. Hope all is good Phil! Con.

Sent from my Mi phone

0 Kudos