UC Daily Discussion Tuesday 6/28

06-28-2016 09:37 AM
Labels (1)
TimothyHales
Esri Notable Contributor

The UC Plenary and Map Gallery reception provided a great start to the conference. You can still read up on our live blogs from the plenary (Live Blog: 2016 Esri UC Plenary (Morning Session) & Live Blog: 2016 Esri UC Plenary (Afternoon Session)). We'd also love to see your favorite maps from the Map Gallery (I know you took pictures! I've already shared mine). Post them in this discussion: UC Daily Discussion Monday 6/27: Map Gallery Highlights

Today we start our official GeoNet Meet-ups. We will be meeting from 12-1 in room 33A in the SDCC.

EsriUCMeetups.jpg

In this discussion, please share your highlights from the UC Plenary. What user story was your favorite? What new technology are you wanting to learn more about? What inspiration are you taking back to your colleagues?

Take advantage of all the sessions and technical workshops today, and we hope to see you at the meet-up!

Follow our UC journey on Tuesday - UC Updates Day 2: GIS Managers' Open Summit, GeoNet Meet-up, Education Sessions, Platform Enablement

0 Kudos
0 Replies