Do we have any roadmap/plan to have an ability to complete a survey form on web without Survey123 client ?

06-26-2016 07:34 PM
DHEERABHATLEELAWUTTICHOKE
Esri Contributor

Hi Survey123 team,

Do we have any roadmap/plan to have an ability to complete a survey form on a web without Survey123 client ?

Thanks,

Dheerabhat

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Dheerabhat,

You can use ArcGIS Online GeoForm that does not require Survey123 and does not require a log in.

https://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=931653256fd24301a84fc77955914a82

0 Kudos
Esri Contributor

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the information. By the way, it doesn't have smart survey capability in GeoForm such as barcode scanner, relevance and so on. These are very much useful features in form survey operation.

I just saw a "Share this survey to Everyone (Public) - Coming soon." option in Survey123 Web Studio (Beta). Shall we wait for a confirmation from Survey123 team.

survey123.png

Thanks,

Dheerabhat

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi. Have a look at this video: Video Link : 3266   It was featured in the last blog post: International Public Service Day Update  Adrian Welsh​  DHEERABHAT LEELAWUTTICHOKE

I love GeoForm in cases where I already have a feature service, do not need fancy smart form features and need to share with everyone, but if you want a smart form and get it out quick, the new web experience in Survey123 may do the trick. You will also notice that surveys authored on the web with Survey123 can be accessed from a web-based client as well.

Esri Contributor

Hi Ismael,

Thanks for your information. Do my understanding below correct or not ? Could you please advise.

1. A survey, created from Survey123 Web Studio, is able to share the Survey URL and use it on a web client (need an account now and will be shared publically in the near future)

surveyshare.png

2. A survey, created from Survey123 Connect, is not able to use on web-based client now. (Will be able to do that in the future release)

Thanks,

Dheerabhat

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi: You are correct in the  two statements above.

0 Kudos