I'cant select ArcGIS Runtime 10.2.6 Qt widgets application when i create projects.

Jump to solution
05-26-2016 07:09 PM
YutaSuzuki1
New Contributor

Hi all,

I've started using SDK for Qt with c++ to develop the simulator of dynamical urban analysis. So , i want creating a project of ArcGIS Runtime 10.2.6 Qt widgets application. According to the answer of the past question in Developers, it is need that C++ API is installed to create one.But, although i installed C++ API, the select of "Qt widgets" doesn't exist in box of new projects of ArcGIS. Please tell me causes or solutions of this problem. Please forgive me lousy English.

Environments of my computer

computer : 64 bit PC

Qt SDK : Qt Creator 5.6

Visual Studio : 2013 ultimate 32 bit

0 Kudos
1 Solution
1 Reply
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Did you make sure to run the post installer after installation? If so, and if you made sure to select C++ when you installed, it should work. I'd try and navigate to "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\QtProject\qtcreator\templates\wizards", and check if the "ArcGISRuntimeQtTemplate10_2_6" folder is there. If it is not, then go into your installation location(i.e. C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcGIS SDKs\Qt10.2.6\sdk\ideintegration), and copy it to the app data location. Restart Qt Creator, and hopefully it should show up

0 Kudos