I'm a graduate student in Geography. How can I register as a student?

Jump to solution
05-11-2016 12:30 PM
EllenDoudna
New Contributor II

I want to go to the Esri UC but can't afford the regular price.  Someone in my graduate program said I could get a reduced rate as a student.  I tried to register as a student for the conference, but haven't received an answer from Esri.  Maybe I didn't register correctly.  What information do I need to provide?  I clicked on the "nonprofit/education" category, but don't want to create a new non-profit membership group.  My school Geography Department has a membership--do I need the membership number or some other code?  Please advise.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SydneyBohn1
New Contributor

I'm an undergrad student and I went through the Young Professionals Network for my registration. The rate was $175 when I registered and I didn't have any issues with my registration getting approved. The YPN page is here: Young Professionals Network

The registration link showed up for me at the bottom of this page: Young Professionals Network | Save The Date

I registered a few months ago though so I don't know if the rate has changed/is still available.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
SydneyBohn1
New Contributor

I'm an undergrad student and I went through the Young Professionals Network for my registration. The rate was $175 when I registered and I didn't have any issues with my registration getting approved. The YPN page is here: Young Professionals Network

The registration link showed up for me at the bottom of this page: Young Professionals Network | Save The Date

I registered a few months ago though so I don't know if the rate has changed/is still available.