One of our field staff encountered “An error occurred while synchronizing edits.” Below is a list of the steps I have tried to unsuccessfully resolve the problem.
- Change Map downloads and sync to Wifi and cellular
- Close collector app from the background
- Updated to the latest version
- Tried to sync from All Maps and Maps on Device
- Signing out of the app and back in
- Power down phone and restart
- Flipping the Map downloads and sync setting several times
Samsung Galaxy S5, Model Number: SM-G900V
Operating System: Android 5.0
Is there a way to download the edits from the phone via USB connection?
I have been hesitant to tell them to clear the cache in the Collector App itself. Any advice on how this would affect the unsynced edits?
I have attached a screen shot of the error message. Any advice or ideas are welcome.
New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP)