Select to view content in your preferred language

Pop Up Tolerance

01-27-2016 01:51 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey Everyone,

I'm enjoying getting to know ArcGIS Earth but is anyone else having issues with pop up tolerance?  I've loaded in shapefiles and when I click I feature to identify it the pop up appear very far away from the actual feature.  Notice the pop up being way up in the corner...I clicked a feature on the right hand side of the screen...Any Ideas on why this is happening?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Navigation controls—ArcGIS Earth | ArcGIS says how to get a pop up but not where it is supposed to go... perhaps it is by design so as not to obliterate the view

Left mouse button—A single click allows you to identify features with an instant pop-up window. Hold down and drag to pan around the view.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

That is a good thought.  But the placement of the pop up window is not consistently in the same spot. 

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

what about relative placement? to test start in the upper left corner progress to the lower right corner and click as you traverse.  I am just curious whether the popup is in the same relative position until you get close to the edges.  I can just hear the developers groaning on what the focus is on instead of the cool stuff

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I go and reopen ArcEarth this morning and it seems to have magically fixed itself.  Going to chock this one up to the ArcGIS Gods messing with me. 

0 Kudos