I've been noticing some quirky behaviour from the Element pane of ArcGIS Pro 1.2 Beta.
As an example try the following:
- Open ArcGIS Pro 1.2 Beta
- Create a New Project using the Map.aptx template. I called mine "test" and placed it in "C:\Temp"
- INSERT a New Layout. I chose A3 from the ISO - Portrait category.
- INSERT a Rectangle Text element
- In the Element pane under Properties and General, highlight and overwrite the Name from "Text" to "NewText"
- The text in the Rectangle Text element on the Layout changes to "NewTextText" - I don't think it should change at all because all I am trying to change is the Name property of the element and not its Text property
Can anyone else reproduce this?