Modelbuilder Error

11-20-2015 01:15 AM
OtomarGottstein
New Contributor

Hi!

I am triying to make my homework in ArcMap - Modelbuilder. I have made a functional model two days before. Today I open it, it works fine, but I cannot edit the tools which I gave into in. I cannot click on them (see picture).

Probably, you think, that it is easier way to make a new model, but I have tried and it doesn't work (I do not know some parametres).

Do you have some idea?

Thank you a lot,

otgo,

the Czech republic

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Are you using the same model in the same computer? or did you transfer it to another computer or into a different location?

0 Kudos
OtomarGottstein
New Contributor

The same model in the same computer.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

So you aren't getting an error message specifically, but are you running a model or trying to edit it?  Where are you in this process? Tutorial: Executing tools in ModelBuilder

0 Kudos
OtomarGottstein
New Contributor

Thank for your response and for your time.

I think I found the only possible solutions. I select all features in window and then right-click "copy" and then right-click "paste" in another model. Then it works, it is possible to sets parametres for tools.

Unfortunately, there is probably a logical functional mistake, it works only with some data. It never mind, I do the homework much more easily like my mates...

0 Kudos