Recently we've updated our software (.NET and WPF) from ArcGIS Runtime 10.2.5 to 10.2.6.
On all our computers this works fine, except on one machine.
All the computers are Windows 7 with .NET Framework 4.5.2.
When starting up our software, we see only a gray background with the Esri-logo.
I've tried to figure out what went wrong:
- Created a new project with only a map (MapView, Map and ArcGISTiledMapServiceLayer) with 10.2.6 (through NuGet)
- See code below (only added code to this project).
- Don't work on that machine, works fine on all others.
- Created the same project with 10.2.6 (with installed SDK)
- Same result.
- Created the same project with 10.2.5 (with installed SDK)
- Works on all machines, even on that machine with the 10.2.6-problems.
- Watched the traffic with Fiddler on 10.2.6
- All the tiles are downloaded like on another computer.
- So I can conclude that the tiles are downloaded, but not shown...
Does anyone have any suggestions what else I can do to fix this on that computer?
Reinstalling the computer is not an option, because what to do when it's happens on computer of a customer?
The code used for the test projects:
<Window xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation" xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml" xmlns:esriControls="clr-namespace:Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Controls;assembly=Esri.ArcGISRuntime" xmlns:esriLayers="clr-namespace:Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Layers;assembly=Esri.ArcGISRuntime" xmlns:esriSymbology="clr-namespace:Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Symbology;assembly=Esri.ArcGISRuntime" x:Class="MainWindow" Title="MainWindow" Height="350" Width="525"> <Grid> <esriControls:MapView x:Name="MapViewContainer" > <esriControls:Map x:Name="MapControl"> <esriControls:Map.Layers> <esriLayers:ArcGISTiledMapServiceLayer ID="BaseMap" ServiceUri="http://server.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/ESRI_StreetMap_World_2D/MapServer" /> </esriControls:Map.Layers> </esriControls:Map> </esriControls:MapView> </Grid> </Window>