Select to view content in your preferred language

Cannot debug Add-in

Jump to solution
09-03-2015 11:27 AM
BBulla
by
Regular Contributor

Hi,

I successfully converted many 9.3 .NET projects to 10.2 Add-Ins a few months ago using VS2012, .NET 3.5 and an ArcMap 10.2 30-day trial version for debugging.  All was fine then and everything converted with no problems.

We now have our licenced 10.2 installed, but I can no longer debug the same projects I was using before.  I can get ArcMap to launch when I go to debug, but I do not see the Add-In anywhere in the ArcMap application.  It is not listed in the 'Customize' window or anywhere to be seen.

Any ideas as to what is going on??

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BBulla
by
Regular Contributor

Problem solved!!

Once I added C:\Users\<user name>\Documents\ArcGIS\AddIns\Desktop10.2 back into the Add-In manager, everything loads and I am able to debug again.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BBulla
by
Regular Contributor

Problem solved!!

Once I added C:\Users\<user name>\Documents\ArcGIS\AddIns\Desktop10.2 back into the Add-In manager, everything loads and I am able to debug again.

0 Kudos
YuanLiu
Deactivated User

Hi,

Glad to see you got it solved. Just for your reference, there is a documentation talking more about add-in, like the well-known folder and administrator settings at http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/arcobjects-net/conceptualHelp/#/Advanced_add_in_concepts/0001000...