Tweaking css in a custom theme

Jump to solution
08-20-2015 09:25 AM
SeanDoig
New Contributor II

I've created a custom theme based on the Foldable Theme so that I can make some stylistic changes to the map.  My end goal is to create a template that can be used by our organization.  One change I'd like to make is to change the location, font color, size, and background color for the coordinates widget.  I've been able to do it in an existing app and I've successfully moved the widget just for my theme, but the only way I've been able to change the font size, color and background color is by editing the jimu-theme.css, which changes those coordinate characteristics for every theme.  My attempts to change the font size, etc. in the config.json file for my custom theme have failed.  Any suggestions?  Perhaps some potential resources?  Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Sean,

To make css changes specific to the theme just add them to the themes common.css or add it to each of the styles>color>style.css

View solution in original post

2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Sean,

To make css changes specific to the theme just add them to the themes common.css or add it to each of the styles>color>style.css

SeanDoig
New Contributor II

Robert,

Thank you so much.  I had a feeling that it was fairly straightforward, but couldn't figure it out.  I just tried it, though, and it worked!  You save me many frustrating hours.

Sean

0 Kudos