GeoEvent Processor: Event Volume Control gives errors (StackTraceElement)

06-26-2015 01:26 AM
ThibautDelaere1
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I'm using the Event Volume Control Processor in GeoEvent Extension 10.3.1 to limit the amount of data from a input web socket.

Although the EVC Processor seems to work, but the log is flooded with errors: [Ljava.lang.StackTraceElement;@<some id>

I did set the logging to the highest level for the EVCProcessor, but I'm not getting any more information about the errors.

Does anybody know what's causing these errors?

Regards,

Thibaut

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PatrickHill1
New Contributor

Thibaut,

I have been testing this out and I am not able to replicate. I have a very simple test for this, however, I wonder if there is something specific to your service or geoevent definitions causing the error. Would it be possible for you to send me a config file of your service? I may be able to replicate the error if I have things set up more closely to how you are working with the service.

Thanks -Patrick

0 Kudos
ThibautDelaere1
Occasional Contributor

Patrick,

I placed the configuration of the geoevent definition here: https://siggisnv-my.sharepoint.com/personal/thibaut_delaere_siggis_be/Documents/Shared%20with%20Ever...

It would be very much appreciated if you could take a look at it.

Thanks,

Thibaut

0 Kudos
ThibautDelaere1
Occasional Contributor

Hi Patrick,

Do you have by any chance a deployed version of the Event Volume Control Processor for ArcGIS 10.3.1?

Maybe something is wrong with my version.

Thanks in advance,

Thibaut

0 Kudos