Does anyone know if Esri is filing the ArcGIS REST API away under their "don't look at that anymore" category?
- ArcGIS Online Help says - a) it's legacy and b) we moved it because... streamline!
Oops, the page you are looking for is no longer available
Legacy: We streamlined ArcGIS Online Help to make it easier to discover topics and had to move some information around. The content you are looking for is now part of ArcGIS REST API.
- Examples don't work
- Requests to available items don't work
- available item: http://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=b267f0c4e50b40d3b2ec5a74e0ca6b61
- request to that item: http://www.arcgis.com/sharing/rest/content/items/b267f0c4e50b40d3b2ec5a74e0ca6b61
- tried those when signed in and when not signed in