Enable Pop-up

Jump to solution
05-28-2015 02:45 PM
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

I am adding a layer when a widget loads.

I am trying to have popups enabled when it loads.

I cannot find the script to enable popup on load.

I hope this is an easy option.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
XiaodongWang
Esri Contributor

Rickey,

Try the code below:

// require('jimu/LayerInfos/LayerInfos')

// testCode funciton is in Windget's context;

testCode: function() {

var url = "http://sampleserver6.arcgisonline.com/arcgis/rest" +                        "/services/CommercialDamageAssessment/FeatureServer/0";

var featureLayer = new FeatureLayer(url);

this.map.addLayer(featureLayer);

featureLayer.on('load', lang.hitch(this, function() {

LayerInfos.getInstance(this.map, this.map.itemInfo).then(lang.hitch(this, function(layerInfos) {

var featureLayerInfo = layerInfos.getLayerInfoById(featureLayer.id);

featureLayerInfo.loadInfoTemplate().then(lang.hitch(this, function() {

featureLayerInfo.enablePopup();

}));

}));

}));

},

LayerInfos is data structure of WAB that reflects the relationships of all operational layers of map. After add a layer to the map, you can get its 'LayerInfo' using layerId by layerInfos.getLayerInfoById(), and then using layerInfo to control popup(loadInfoTempalte and enable popup).

View solution in original post

3 Replies
StanMcShinsky
Occasional Contributor III

​typically you configure and enable pop ups through AGOL web map. I am assuming you are adding this layer after the map is loaded?

-Stan

0 Kudos
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

Stan,

Yes I am using same concept as the local layer widget to load the layer.

0 Kudos
XiaodongWang
Esri Contributor

Rickey,

Try the code below:

// require('jimu/LayerInfos/LayerInfos')

// testCode funciton is in Windget's context;

testCode: function() {

var url = "http://sampleserver6.arcgisonline.com/arcgis/rest" +                        "/services/CommercialDamageAssessment/FeatureServer/0";

var featureLayer = new FeatureLayer(url);

this.map.addLayer(featureLayer);

featureLayer.on('load', lang.hitch(this, function() {

LayerInfos.getInstance(this.map, this.map.itemInfo).then(lang.hitch(this, function(layerInfos) {

var featureLayerInfo = layerInfos.getLayerInfoById(featureLayer.id);

featureLayerInfo.loadInfoTemplate().then(lang.hitch(this, function() {

featureLayerInfo.enablePopup();

}));

}));

}));

},

LayerInfos is data structure of WAB that reflects the relationships of all operational layers of map. After add a layer to the map, you can get its 'LayerInfo' using layerId by layerInfos.getLayerInfoById(), and then using layerInfo to control popup(loadInfoTempalte and enable popup).