Using dgrid for editing and adding new item

05-19-2015 03:21 AM
shafitrumboo
New Contributor III

Robert Scheitlin, GISPKen Buja

I'm trying to use dgrid provided in sample dgrid Laboratory  but I have customized it to allow inline editing of rows.

But it's throwing error when i tried to use in my widget in WAB of like editor not found dstore not found.

I'm trying to implment Adding X,Y Coordinates to create Point, Line, Polygon

Tags (1)
5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Shafi,

With out seeing your widgets code there is little anyone can do but speculate as to what your issue is.

0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

dstore is the replacement for dojo/store but is not included in the current version of the JavaScript API (which also includes dgrid 0.3.17). If you want to use dgrid 0.4 and dstore, you'll have to add those packages into your code. Take a look at this page for more information about dgrid 0.4 and dstore

shafitrumboo
New Contributor III

Yes you are right lately I observed same thing but I wan to know how I can add those packages into my code

0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Take a look at the CDN section of this page which shows how to load the packages: SitePen/dgrid · GitHub

0 Kudos
shafitrumboo
New Contributor III

Thanks for your reply but my question is where to add it. If add this in "init.js" is this correct way ( as a matter of fact I have already done it using by adding the CDN in init.js)

1. I will export this as template and use it in arcgis portal

0 Kudos