I get stuck with this ArcObjects 10.2.2 debug problem.
- Win7 64 bit
- ArcGIS Desktop (ArcInfo) 10.2.2.3553
- Visual Studio 2010 Pro
My application use IMapDocument interface of ESRI.ArcGIS.Carto to open MXD document. If the document has a raster Map Service layer(Map Service Type: Cached;File Format:PNG32), I will get errors under debug mode of Visual Studio when the application try to open it.
The exception message - "Access Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80030005 (STG_E_ACCESSDENIED))"
And the windows event viewer does come with an error about ESRI’s RasterDB.dll
- I tried on other virtual machine, same problem.
- I tried to add the raster layer from other Map Server, same problem.
- I also tried to add other raster layer (open street base map), same problem.
- this document can be opened properly with ArcMap 10.0, 10.2 and 10.2.2.
- If I remove the raster layer from the MXD document, no problem in debug mode.
- or if I just run the compiled exe file directly, everything is fine.
- If I change the raster layer into other type of Map Service layer (Map Service Type: Not Cached), no problem.