Select to view content in your preferred language

Story Map Templates

Jump to solution
04-24-2015 08:58 AM
JosephCartier
Emerging Contributor

Hello,

I was searching through the various story maps and I came across this Story Map http://storymaps.esri.com/stories/2014/tornadoes/

Can you let me know what template was used to create this Story Map.  I would like to us this template for Accident Collisions in our City.

Thanks for any information.

Joe

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GregoryL_Azou
Deactivated User

Hi Joe,

That app hasn't graduated to one of our supported template yet.

We recommend that you use one of our supported app included in ArcGIS Online to tell your story, see the list Apps | Story Maps. If none of those app looks good, we distribute the source code of that tornadoes story on GitHub leebock/tornadoes-dashboard · GitHub. If you can figure out how to use it, let us know, that may encourage us to make it a fully supported app

View solution in original post

2 Replies
GregoryL_Azou
Deactivated User

Hi Joe,

That app hasn't graduated to one of our supported template yet.

We recommend that you use one of our supported app included in ArcGIS Online to tell your story, see the list Apps | Story Maps. If none of those app looks good, we distribute the source code of that tornadoes story on GitHub leebock/tornadoes-dashboard · GitHub. If you can figure out how to use it, let us know, that may encourage us to make it a fully supported app

JosephCartier
Emerging Contributor

Thanks for the Quick response!!

I have used the story map tour map template to create our construction detour so I will have a look at this one. Thanks for your input!

Cheers,

Joe Cartier

GIS CAD Technician

Engineering - Infrastructure & Geomatics

Telephone: 519-255-6257 EXT. 6322

E-mail: jocartier@city.windsor.on.ca<mailto:jocartier@city.windsor.on.ca>

0 Kudos