Query.orderByFields property syntax

Jump to solution
04-16-2015 02:19 PM
AndyWright
Occasional Contributor

Can someone shoot me an example of how to set the orderByFields property of a query?  I've been playing around with a bunch of different syntaxes and none of them are working.

{ "VALUE_SEQ", Enums.OrderByFieldsAscending }

{ ["VALUE_SEQ", Enums.OrderByFieldsAscending] }

[ "VALUE_SEQ", Enums.OrderByFieldsAscending ]

e.t.c.

I don't see any examples of this in the QML Sample App either so any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks ...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Andy-

The correct syntax would be { "VALUE_SEQ": Enums.OrderByFieldsAscending }. However, I unfortunately just ran across an internal bug we recently logged, where the order by fields property is not being honored correctly. I don't have a public facing bug number for you, but if you would like one, you can contact support and they can get it hooked up for you.

Thanks,

Luke

View solution in original post

2 Replies
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Andy-

The correct syntax would be { "VALUE_SEQ": Enums.OrderByFieldsAscending }. However, I unfortunately just ran across an internal bug we recently logged, where the order by fields property is not being honored correctly. I don't have a public facing bug number for you, but if you would like one, you can contact support and they can get it hooked up for you.

Thanks,

Luke

AndyWright
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for setting me straight on that Lucas.  Sucks that it doesn't work though ...

0 Kudos