How do I unshare my storymap? I clicked the button by mistake!

Jump to solution
04-15-2015 05:29 AM
DunnyGreen1
New Contributor II

How do I unshared my storymap, if I clicked the share button by misktake?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Dunny,

To unshare your story map go to arcgis.com, sign in, and click on My Content at the top. There you will find your story map web application item and change its sharing settings. If there is one or more web maps in your story map you can find those items and adjust their sharing settings as well, if needed.

There are also links in the Share panel in several story map apps that will link you right to the app and/or web map item pages. Expand the question about keeping your app private. See screenshot examples below...

Owen

Screen Shot 2015-04-15 at 9.33.59 AM.JPG

Screen Shot 2015-04-15 at 9.33.50 AM.JPG

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

2 Replies
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Dunny,

To unshare your story map go to arcgis.com, sign in, and click on My Content at the top. There you will find your story map web application item and change its sharing settings. If there is one or more web maps in your story map you can find those items and adjust their sharing settings as well, if needed.

There are also links in the Share panel in several story map apps that will link you right to the app and/or web map item pages. Expand the question about keeping your app private. See screenshot examples below...

Owen

Screen Shot 2015-04-15 at 9.33.59 AM.JPG

Screen Shot 2015-04-15 at 9.33.50 AM.JPG

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
DunnyGreen1
New Contributor II

Owen, Thanks for the info.

Dunny