No feature table Type - runtime content

Jump to solution
04-09-2015 08:51 PM
PremRadhakrishnan
New Contributor III

I am trying to add a layer from a local geodatabase file that was created using ArcMap. I have tried two different files ( .geodatabase format ) that my analyst generated for me and in both cases. I am getting the following errors.

The files are kinda big to attach but I will be glad to send it directly via email.

I am using Desktop 10.2.2, QT 5.4.1 and ArcGIS QT SDK 10.2.5

ArcGIS.Runtime.Map: void __cdecl QmlMap::classBegin(void)

ArcGIS.Runtime.Layer: void __cdecl QmlFeatureLayer::setFeatureTable(class QmlFeatureTable *) QObject(0x0)

ArcGIS.Extras.Plugin: class QObject *__cdecl ArcGISExtrasPlugin::systemProvider(class QQmlEngine *,class QJSEngine *) QObject(0x0)

ArcGIS.Extras.Core: __cdecl TkSystem::TkSystem(class QObject *) devicePixelRatio 1

ArcGIS.Extras.Core: __cdecl TkSystem::TkSystem(class QObject *) primaryScreen.physicalDotsPerInch 102.299

ArcGIS.Extras.Core: __cdecl TkSystem::TkSystem(class QObject *) primaryScreen.logicalDotsPerInch 96

ArcGIS.Extras.Core: __cdecl TkSystem::TkSystem(class QObject *) referenceDotsPerInch 96

ArcGIS.Runtime.Utility: class QString __cdecl FileUtility::pathVariable(const class QString &,const class QString &,bool) Setting default "HOME" = "C:/Users/Prem"

ArcGIS.Extras.Core: class QString __cdecl TkSystem::userHomePath(void) Default: "C:/Users/Prem"

ArcGIS.Extras.File: __cdecl TkFileFolder::TkFileFolder(const class QString &,class QObject *) QDir( "C:/Users/Prem" , nameFilters = { * }, QDir::SortFlags( Name | IgnoreCase ) , QDir::Filters( Dirs|Files|Drives|AllEntries ) )

ArcGIS.Runtime.Geodatabase: void __cdecl QmlGeodatabase::setPath(const class QString &) "C:/Users/Prem/ArcGIS/Runtime/bartholomewin_vec.geodatabase" "C:/Users/Prem/ArcGIS/Runtime/bartholomewin_vec.geodatabase"

ArcGIS.Runtime.Map: void __cdecl QmlMap::componentComplete(void)

ArcGIS.Runtime.Map: void __cdecl QmlMap::componentComplete(void) Adding 1 declared layer(s)

ArcGIS.Runtime.Layer: void __cdecl QmlLayer::onLayerCreateError(const class QString &) QmlFeatureLayer "" "No feature table type"

int __cdecl main(int,char *[]) ApplicationWindow_QMLTYPE_12_QML_15(0x1cf26b4180)

The code is really simple

import QtQuick 2.3

import QtQuick.Controls 1.2

import ArcGIS.Runtime 10.25

import ArcGIS.Extras 1.0

ApplicationWindow {

id: appWindow

width: 800

height: 600

title: "TestingLocalGDB"

property string runtimePath: System.userHomeFolder.filePath("ArcGIS/Runtime");

Geodatabase {

id: geodatabase;

path: runtimePath + "/bartholomewin_vec.geodatabase" ;

}

Map {

anchors.fill: parent

focus: true

/*

ArcGISTiledMapServiceLayer {

url: "http://server.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/World_Street_Map/MapServer"

}

*/

FeatureLayer {

id: featureLayer;

featureTable: geodatabase.geodatabaseFeatureTableByLayerId(0);

}

}

}

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Prem-

Can you email me the geodatabase (ldanzinger@esri.com)? If it is too large, can you put it on some FTP site (or something similar) for me to download?

Also, what version of Desktop was used to produce the geodatabase?

Thanks,

Luke

View solution in original post

3 Replies
LucasDanzinger

Prem-

Can you email me the geodatabase (ldanzinger@esri.com)? If it is too large, can you put it on some FTP site (or something similar) for me to download?

Also, what version of Desktop was used to produce the geodatabase?

Thanks,

Luke

PremRadhakrishnan
New Contributor III

Lucas,
I am not exactly sure what I changed but I created a new project and put the files in the Runtime folder again and was able to get the layers loaded.

I have another question regarding this, is there anyway to view the content other than through a program created using runtime? i.e. Anyway for the person creating the content to check to make sure that the content was created correctly?

Regards,

Prem

0 Kudos
LucasDanzinger

Prem-

There's no official application to verify the creation was successful. You may consider making a little runtime application for them that just pops up a file dialog, and they can browse to a geodatabase. It could then iterate through the tables, create feature layers, and add them to a map with a tiled map service in the background.

Thanks,

Luke

0 Kudos