Qt Creator Arcgis.Runtime import error

Jump to solution
03-25-2015 06:17 AM
CeyhunYilmaz
New Contributor III

Hi, I installed Arcgis Runtime 10.2.5 version and QT creator 5.4.0 (with android  arm v7 package). Then i set android configurations(device settings, packages etc.)  and created new arcgis runtime quick application.  But i have an error about Arcgis.Runtime imports in main.qml.

Screenshot  :

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Ceyhun-

Please re-run the post installer that ships with the sdk for Android. Make sure you point it to the correct qmake, which in your case looks like it would be something like "E:/Projects/Qt/5.4/android_armv7/bin/qmake". This should copy the right bits from the Runtime SDK installation into the Qt Kit.

Thanks,

Luke

View solution in original post

2 Replies
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Ceyhun-

Please re-run the post installer that ships with the sdk for Android. Make sure you point it to the correct qmake, which in your case looks like it would be something like "E:/Projects/Qt/5.4/android_armv7/bin/qmake". This should copy the right bits from the Runtime SDK installation into the Qt Kit.

Thanks,

Luke

CeyhunYilmaz
New Contributor III

Thank its solved. I re-install arcgis runtime sdk for qt and final at the instaltion i chose kits' paths(including android) for installing Arcgis runtime Framework etc. for every kit

0 Kudos