I'm having a problem with the feature layers on my ArcGIS Pro map. I have feature layers coming from a SQL server database. I also added feature and imagery layers from an ArcGIS Server through a REST endpoint. When I added the REST service layers to the map, I was no longer able to edit my SQL Server features. Everything appears to be fine, layer source is correct, symbology is correct, but when I try to edit, the layer seems to somehow be associated with an imagery layer. The feature attributes are greyed out and disabled because there is no edit capability on the imagery layers. When I remove my SQL Server feature layer and re-add it, it works fine again. When I close ArcGIS Pro and re-open, the problem is back. I have to remove each layer and re-add it for editing to work.