Query widget error

02-04-2015 02:21 AM
MattiaCugini
New Contributor II

Hi,

i have an issue when opening the WebAppBuilder (the cloud version) Query widget configuration. After clicking con the "pencil" button I receive this error:

Cattura.JPG

This happens also when I create an empty query widget; it doesn't let me configurate the tool.

Anyone is experiencing the same problem?

Thank you

Mattia

0 Kudos
8 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Mattia,

When you say the cloud version are you talking about AGOL using your AGOL organizational account or are you talking about your own local ArcGIS Portal install?

0 Kudos
MattiaCugini
New Contributor II

Hi Robert,

I am talking about AGOL using my organizational account.

Regards

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Mattia,

What browser and browser version are you using? I just tested my AGOL Org account and the query widget settings popup came up fine for me in FireFox 35.01

0 Kudos
MattiaCugini
New Contributor II

Robert,

I am using the same FF browser version. The error shows up also using Chrome and IE (last versions).

Also tried with several different computers.

It seems that there something corrupt in the application; unfortunatly it took a very long work deploying it, so it is not easy for me to just create a new one and retry.

Thank you

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Mattia,

I would suggest contacting tech support and see if there is anything that they can do for you, but it is likely that they will advise you to begin again.

0 Kudos
MattiaCugini
New Contributor II

I will try. Thank you Robert.

0 Kudos
MattiaCugini
New Contributor II

Update.

I have tried to create a new application but I am still encountering the same error. It means that the "Query widget" error is, at least, connected to my AGOL Organizational account (maybe, with the storage area where ESRI saves data uploaded on my account).

Who I have to contact for having this solved? The regional (Italy) ESRI office?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Mattia,

I am not sure how international support works.

0 Kudos