Debugging issue?

01-29-2015 03:39 PM
MunhwanGim
New Contributor II

This issue is on and off, and I can't figure out why sometimes work and the other times does not work.

I am following the steps explained on GeoEvent Developer Guide.pdf page 33 at the section 'Debugging' using KARAF.bat.

Now I am hit on the block with the message saying 'Launching {my traboport code}' has encountered a problem' Failed to connect to remote VM. Connection refused. Connection refused: connect' to debug my custom transport code, where {my traboport code} is the name of java code.

when I ran 'mvn install' for the custom Transport code, not errors and it creates jar file. and it runs ok. But can't put tracing the code.

I have done it last few days, but from time to time, I blocked on this issue, and can't figure out when it happens.

any help?

thanks,

Munhwan

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MunhwanGim
New Contributor II

Darn! another hasty posting!..

please forget about it since I think I figure out.

I used the same command window which opens another day so it looks the setting set KARAF_DEBUG=true has to do again after loosing the vpn connection to reach the data source, and change ArdGISGeoEvent.cfg file modification to use the different way of debugging.

Munwhan

0 Kudos