Select to view content in your preferred language

Arcgis Pro download

Jump to solution
01-26-2015 07:48 AM
JakeKrall
Frequent Contributor

In My Esri account there's only ArcGIS Pro (Prerelease) available for download and even this is no longer functioning.  Where do we download ArcGIS Pro from that is a working application?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoanneParkinson
Esri Contributor

Hi Rebecca,

Please contact Esri Customer Service at 1-888-377-4575? They can help sort out what is going on with your download link.

Thanks,

Joanne

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
TimWitt2
MVP Alum

Jake,

the download link here is not working for you?

ArcGIS Pro | ArcGIS for Desktop

Tim

0 Kudos
JakeKrall
Frequent Contributor

Correct, this directs me to my esri download, which is the Prerelease that longer works.

Jake

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

My guess is if the link is disabled (and it is on mine too) that means final is coming soon, and they don't want to have people download pre-release anymore. [although it would help if they added a note]

0 Kudos
JoanneParkinson
Esri Contributor

Hi Rebecca,

Please contact Esri Customer Service at 1-888-377-4575? They can help sort out what is going on with your download link.

Thanks,

Joanne

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Thanks Joanne.  Mine actually is up-to-date  (1.0 Prerelease update 2) and working, just was commenting that new downloads on MyEsri is not live for me either and possible reason.  I've had it installed for a while, and the update was applied a couple weeks ago (no issue), so probably just the last week it stopped being a live link.

0 Kudos
JoanneParkinson
Esri Contributor

Hi Jake,

Please contact Esri Customer Service at 1-888-377-4575.

Thanks,

Joanne

0 Kudos
JakeKrall
Frequent Contributor

hey Joanne

Esri updated the download page and all is well.  Thanks for all the comments.

Jake

0 Kudos