Change header color in foldable theme in web appbuilder

11-27-2014 10:07 PM
RoySP
by
New Contributor III

So is there a way to change the header color of the Foldable Theme or do we have to develop a whole new theme?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Roy,

Sure all you have to do is make your css changes in the client\stemapp\themes\FoldableTheme\widgets\HeaderController\css\style.css

0 Kudos
RoySP
by
New Contributor III

Thanks Robert,

I was struggling with that same file with no effect. I got what I wanted in the FoldableTheme/styles/black/style.css file

JeffWard
Occasional Contributor III

I have created a new style by copying an existing style in the style list in client\stemapp\themesFoldableTheme\manifest.json and changed the name, description and styleColor properties.  Then I copy and paste one of the folders in \client\stemapp\themes\FoldableTheme\styles naming it with the same name I added to the styles list.  Then I make whatever color changes in the style.css in my new style folder.

Jeff Ward
Summit County, Utah
MichaelAugust
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Jeff - I'm trying your approach in the WAB 2.0 developer edition, using the foldable theme - and cannot seem to get my color changes to stick, I see the new choice as a swatch in the WAB, but when I choose it the color of my widget panel turns grey, like it is defaulting to grey. Is there an additional step to changing the colors? I feel like something has been updated with the themes in the latest release...thanks for any ideas!

KyleSchwizer
New Contributor III

I am having the same issue as Micheal August.  I am able to see my new style but when i go to select it, it switches to the default style.  Any suggestions to help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

0 Kudos